Freebie Hunt Day Three

Hello everyone and welcome to the last day of my Blog Freebie Hunt.
First of all I'd like to thank everyone who participated and left some love.

So here's todays freebie which you'll have to find:


Click on image to enlarge.

Download

Question: How old am I?

Hint: You can find the answer by looking at my blogger profile. Then all you have to do is find a large colored number somewhere among my blog posts.

Thanks to an anonymous comment, the problem has been solved. You can now go on your freebie hunt.

Here is a layout I did for a challenge over @ DSC. I used my new kit Loving You which will be available here on my blog next week.


Click on image to enlarge.

Hugs,
Janine

1 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Hi. You may need to rename the file "plush it" because the last four letters put together spell a word that 4shared doesn't allow.

Post a Comment