Bella Rustica – July 26!

Wow I can’t believe that July is almost over! Not too long and we’ll have to worry about Christmas presents again!

Grab my part of Bella Rustica today exclusively at Divine Digital!

foxydesigns_july09dadb_bellarustica_day26

And here’s your 4th part of the FREE matching alpha:

foxydesigns_bellarustica_alpha02_26

Download

Janine

P.S. Have a great Sunday!

P.S.S. Are you on Twitter? Follow Me!

P.S.S.S. A huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge THANKS for all your lovely comments!

6 Kommentare:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this alpha! Thank you!

Tina M said...

thank you :)

P. Lea said...

thanks for this new part of the alpha

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another part of the grungy-lovely alpha!

mom2triplets04 said...

Thanks for the alpha. I downloaded day 26 on divine digital on July 26. My user name is mom2triplets04. I did say thank you and I see the download in my downloader but some how it was deleted. Now, I'm missing part of the alphabet. P,Q,R,S,T. I looked in your shop and don't see it there? Is there any way to just get the 5 letters of the alphabet? Will you have day 26 in the store?

Post a Comment