Shabby Chill and Black Friday Sale!

I had a day off from work today so guess what I did?? I slept in. Then I went shopping with Ronny (he turned 31 today!) and we filled up our wardrobe a little…nice! Did I mention that Ronny hates shopping? He survived LOL.

I have my last class of business administration tomorrow and after that I will meet with my girls back from school. I have known them for more than 20 years now and I think it’s really cool that we still find the time to meet 2-3 times a year.

I hope you all had a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving and are now hopping the stores for some Black Friday Sales.

I have something new in store…Shabby Chill a kit to scrap all your winter photos.

Available at Digital Scrap Ink and Polka Dot Plum

Some layouts from my fabulous NEW CT!

And last but not least:

Again at Digital Scrap Ink and Polka Dot Plum.

At PDP the discount shows in your cart!

Have a great weekend!

Janine

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment