Grand Opening of FoxyDesigns & Freebie Hunt!

Finally everything is set and ready to go.
All of my products are now uploaded and you can start your shoppping spree!!!

If you are having any problems don't hesitate to contact me at meetfoxy@hotmail.com

To start off my Grand Opening I have planned a fun Freebie Blog Hunt for this weekend [Feb 15-17]

Here is todays freebie:



Download

Now what do you have to do???
Simply answer the question and start searching my blog for the text link.

B is letter number ..... of the alphabet.

[Edit] The answer is obviously a word. Somewhere in one of my blogposts you will find a colored word which is the answer and gives you the link to the freebie!

Hugs,
Janine


P.S. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another freebie hunt.
A special thanks goes to all of those of you who leave comments. I really appreciate it!

5 Kommentare:

babydoe said...

I love the kit your are offering us, love a hunt, and I can easily complete the clue, but I guess I am missing something because I have looked and looked and don't see anything that resembles a dowload link that refers to the clue.

Anonymous said...

I can't find it either. It's driving me crazy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Found it!! Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! I was determined to find the darn answer. Thanks for the challenge! Had fun :)

Anonymous said...

Hallo Janine,
hab ich dir schonmal gesagt das ich heimlicher Fan von deinen Designs bin?

Ich hab ein Stöckchen bekommen das ich nun an Dich schicke mehr Info's findest du auf meinem Blog.
http://www.jersey.digi-scrap-cafe.de/

Liebe Grüße Jasmin

Post a Comment