Meet The Browns & Their Friends

LOL the title cracks me up...and you my dear blog readers are probably thinking what is she talking about? Well of course I'm talking about 4 NEW PRODUCTS and a freebie!!!

I have 2 new paper packs, date labels and label frames in my boutique for you.




Click on images to enlarge.

Go to FoxyDesigns Boutique Now!

Here is a layout I did this week using the new products:


Click on image to enlarge.
Credits: Cranberry Papers, Label Frames & Date Labels by FoxyDesigns, Font FG Evelina

Enough advertising! Here's your freebie:


Click on image to enlarge.

Download

11 Kommentare:

Suz said...

Thanks for the freebies- I love them!

-tnchick- said...

Such cute stuff! Love the labels! Thanks for the Browns freebie - cute cute!

Juliana said...

Thanks for the freebie! And the labels are very nice - I'm sure you'll sell lots!

Anonymous said...

love the label! love how you used it on your page!! tfs!

20Birds said...

sweet darling layout... i am an AMerican with a degree in English also.. (Irish lit) but i speak some German... like yoeur counter twin, lol

Margie said...

Cute tags and pretty papers. Thanks for the freebie!

DawnMarch said...

You make such nice textured papers! And cute freebie!

Anonymous said...

I just adore that layout!

Michelle said...

cute layout and cute designs.

The Artist Formaly Known as Kelly said...

Oh Date elements! Must check them out!

Meg said...

The date tickets are so incredibly cute!!!
Thank you for the designer samplers. Congrats on the new boutique! ;-)

Post a Comment