Happy Birthday Ronny & Happy Thanksgiving!

My darling boyfriend is turning 30 today!!! Only 2 more years for me until I'll hit the big 0! Wow I really don't feel like 30 at all. I guess times have changed.

I already posted at DST that Ronny and I sent out another job application today. He's been home since January, which makes it all even harder. Luckily I have a job but it is getting frustrating for him. So please cross your fingers for us. We really need it!!!

Anyway, it is Thanksgiving in the US today. So happy Thanksgiving to all those Americans and happy Thursday to the rest of the world. :-)

I have 2 fabulous new products in the store for you:
FrameWork 01 & 02





Since it there is so much to celebrate, I am having a sale this weekend.
Save 30 - 50% until Sunday, Nov 30th



Janine

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment