Countdown to Christmas Day 02

Yes finally, I am off work until Jan 5...I so need this break.
I got my calendars binded right after I had finished work. I went home and got the calendars. Drove to that one place where I got them binded before. Turns out that the place was closed. Their business hours are from 10-1pm. Argh!!! It's not like I was in a hurry because it was close to 5pm and I knew that the other store that I was then driving to would close at 5pm.
Anyway, I made it in time!

Here are my beautiful calendars finished last minute like every year (I swear every year I plan on finishing them earlier!):





Aren't they gorgeous?? For the 8.5x11 double side calendar I used Dani Mogstad's Calendar Toppers and for the bottom I simply downloaded a .word document from the Microsoft Office website.
After adding the photos I simply added the toppers to a .word document. Actually, I wanted the topper to fit the whole page but then I thought I would run out of ink again (I can tell you this was a hassle. I didn't know that new epson printers, I have a stylus dx 7400, wouldn't allow other ink cartridges except their own ones. Now how stupid is this?).

Next I made a 4.25x11 birthday calendar with a cute freebie from Miss Vivi Designs.
This one is for my grandmother so she never misses a birthday of her children, grandchildren or great-grandchildren.

Alright, enough of me talking here is your 2nd freebie on my coundown to Christmas:
It's bugs!!!



Download

Enjoy and don't forget to leave some love!

Janine

P.S. Don't forget to come back tomorrow to grab your LAST freebie!

10 Kommentare:

Angel's Imaginations said...

These are so cute! Thank you, Janine! :)
Love your calendars. They came out great. Everyone will love them! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!

Rosangela said...

Lindo! Amei! Obrigada!

Anonymous said...

Love your calendars! They turned out fantastic! Thank your for the freebie "buzzees"..too cute for those upcoming Spring photos!

Diane B said...

leavin you some thank yous and love for the bugs life freebie...Happy Holidays

kwixilverjewelrydesigns said...

I know you must be as busy as everyone else and yet you take time to share.
Thank you so much for your talent and generosity.
Kwixilver

Ajila said...

Thank you so much. These little bees are absolutely adorable. Leaving you some love and wishes for a very merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute bugs. I've been looking for some bees especially.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bugs! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment