Apprentice & More

I haven't posted in one week but it sure feels a lot longer LOL!
I had the stomach flu and was off work Thursday and Friday. I hate being sick!
But now I have a few more days off (Mon-Wed) so I can relax and visit some friends.
I have applied to several job openings throughout Germany and already got positive feedback. Now I only need to get invited for the interviews. Please cross your fingers for me! I really need a job change.

Anyway, I will be hosting my first chat ever at Divine Digital on Monday.



The Scrapbooking Apprentice

Want your layouts to be more realistic?
What makes a layout more realistic you ask?
Shadows, of course!

This 2 hour chat session will show you techniques for adding realistic shadows to your layouts!

*Note this tutorial is based on PSE and PS CS 3 but if you know your program well enough you might work around the steps.

Join me in the chatroom at Divine Digital on Monday, January 26 between 2-4pm EST.


Speaking of Divine. We have some awesome February sales in store for you.
So mark your calendar and let your creativity fly with huge savings.



Sounds great doesn't it?

I have also released a new CU product:



On sale for a limited time only!

Janine

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment