New Products @ Digital Scrap Ink!

Summer is over and fall is here! I can not believe it!

Where has time gone?

I think I totally forgot to tell you the news of the year. Ronny finally has a job!!! That’s the best news we’ve had in a very long time. He is working in customer service for a big German phone company. He’s still in training but will be done with it on October 2nd. We are really excited because we now can look ahead into a much better future.

The 1st thing we want to do is move into a bigger apartment. We have been living in the one-bed apartment for more than 5 years now and I NEED something bigger. I need an office, a bigger bathroom, a balcony. All those things that I never had when I was still a student.

Well, enough of me boring you with my life. Here’s some new products for you.

New @ my Digital Scrap Ink Store!
Papers, glitter and some alphas!
25% OFF until Monday, September 28th!



 
Don’t forget! You can save 50% on orders of $5 or more. Just use code just4fun.

Have a great Sunday!

Janine

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment