Just a quick note...

First of all I want to thank Miss Vivi, Selena, DigiDebz and Ikeagoddess for posting my freebies on their blogs. Without you I wouldn't be able to share my freebies with so many people, so...THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
I also want to thank all of you guys who visited my blog and left lots of love here and on 4shared.com. It is greatly appreciated and motivates me to add more freebies. And I can promise you there will be more freebies.
My exam date is very close and I still have to do lots of studying. I'm not telling the date. That's just how it works for me. I will be back by the end of the week.
Alright I'm off to studying now. Wish me luck!
xoxo
Janine

3 Kommentare:

grambie said...

I wish you success with your studies & of course with your grades. It is not an easy deed to do at all. So now your school study juices are working instead of your talented design juices. I just attended my daughter's graduation with her Masters of Science from Johns Hopkin University, in Information, etc. I am so proud that she did go back to school. School first, blog next. Have a wonderful learning experience. Leaving Love ! XOXOXO

Sledgin said...

thanks tons for the mention on your blog janine x

you are more than welcome - your goodies are too snazzy to miss!
he he

huge hugs

selena
(PS - i think i was half asleep the other day when I left comments - huge - sel)

Anonymous said...

I also post your freebies! A note of appreciation would have been nice as well.

Post a Comment