Thank you

Thank you all for your kind words on my exam. This really feels great.
It looks like a thunder storm is coming so I'm about to get off the computer. I have been sitting on the computer almost the entire day. I worked on some LO's, entered a challenge at divine.digitals and finally bought Lemonaid Lucy's Scalloped Frames. Everyone probably got them for free but me. Just because I started digital scrapbooking too late. Oh well at least the exchange rate between Dollar and Euro is quite good at the moment. LOL.
Anyway, I have been playing around with Photoshop a lot today and a couple of minutes ago I finally got some inspiration. I will work on that tomorrow. Let me just tell you it's going to be PLUSH.
Alright that's all for now.
Have a great start into the weekend everyone.
xoxo
Janine

1 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooooooooo much for the great Purple Scrap Kit!!!
Thank you

Post a Comment