Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Hello everyone...How is everyone doing?
I'm on my first vacation ever! No work from March 17 - 28. Woohoo! Tomorrow I'm getting my super highspeed internet connection. I'm so excited. Finally it won't take ages to download or uplaod something.

Thank you all for your lovely comments on the Bling Paper Alpha. I'm glad you liked it.
I hope you all noticed that I left it available for a little longer so I hope you were able to grab it.
If not you can grab the complete Bling Paper Alpha in my boutique as I'll be uploading new products this week.

One of them is Scarlet Wine.


Click on images to enlarge!

To celebrate these next two weeks I want to share a special Bonus Sampler with you.


Click on image to enlarge!

Download

I hope you enjoy this little freebie and don't forget to leave some love!

Hugs,
Janine

P.S. I'll be back soon!!!

5 Kommentare:

Leiarph said...

Hi Janine, thanks for sharing this freebie!

Melissa said...

This is a great page! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love this simple, lovely sampler. Thank you so much for sharing it so generously.

Unknown said...

I love Scarlet Wine so much I went and picked it up! Thanks for the sampler.

Anonymous said...

Love this sampler, thank you so much.

Post a Comment