Strawberry Fields, Freebie & a Challenge!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had great Easter weekend and spent some quality time with your families and friends. I am still on vacation and I'm going to visit my family tomorrow. Lots of cousins with babies so I'll hopefully get to take some cute pictures.

So the Easter Weekend Sale is over but I have already some fun stuff planned for you guys.
But first let's talk business.

I have just finished working on my newest kit Strawberry Fields which I am uploading to my boutique right this minute.

Strawberry Fields Paper Pack


Click on image to enlarge.

Strawberry Fields Elements Pack


Click on image to enlarge.

Buy Strawberry Fields Now!

Freebie & Challenge Time

To celebrate the release of my new kit and also of my other products this week I have made a desktop wallpaper for the upcoming month of April using Strawberry Fields. It sized 1024x786 to fit your screen. It comes as a .png file so you can add your own photos.


Click on image to enlarge.

So this weeks challenge is to create a desktop wallpaper for your desktop for the Month of May. You can win a 5$ Gift Certificate to my boutique.

Here are the rules:

1. Use 50% FoxyDesigns products (either freebies or purchased products) and 50% products from designers of your choice.

2. The desktop wall paper should be sized at 1024x768 for your personal use. (For gallery uplaods you should resize to 600px in width)

3. Upload it to a gallery of your choice and leave a comment with the link to it.

4. Deadline is April 6th 2008.

If you don't want to miss freebies & challenges just sign up to the FoxyDesigns Newsletter!

Now here's your freebie for today:

Download

Enjoy & leave some lovin!

Hugs,
Janine

3 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

I love your designs-- thank you so much for the lovely calendar!
-Tracy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie. It's listed on http://www.digital-scrapbooking-grl.com/category/desktop-wallpaper/

Post a Comment