First Official Layout Challenge

My blog store has officially closed.
From now on all my products will be exclusively sold at my boutique.


I am still working on my main page. But that should soon be fixed as well.

So who wants to win a $5 Gift Certificate to my boutique???

Well a little birdie told me that a few of you downloaded my samplers and freebies over the NSD weekend. So why not scrap a layout with it.

All you have to do is use any of the samplers from my boutique or any of the freebies you can find here on my blog. And to get you all motivated I have put together a little Paper Pack Freebie. These are 5 papers that didn't make it into my kits or paper packs. So called Left Overs.


Click on image to enlarge.

Just leave a comment with a link to your layout until Friday May 9.
Winner(s) will be announced on Sunday May 11.


2 Kommentare:

Ruth said...

Hi:) Love all yours freebie... Thanks for sharing... here is one of the LO i using 3 freebie from yours site!

http://ruthmelody.blogspot.com/2008/04/cheryl-cutie-hair.html

AneczkaW said...

Thank you for the beautiful freebies .Here is my page : http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=325207&cat=500

Post a Comment