Winners Announced!

Happy Mother's Day!
It's another holiday here in Germany tomorrow. So I get to sleep in again.

Work is good. I have been teaching English twice a week now for the past two weeks. It's really fun. The course is running til June 24. Oh I don't even want to imagine how hot it will get in the classroom. No airconditioning and the sun in just burning into the room. Thank goodness for those window shades. They help a little but only if you shut them at 7.30am.
Alright I'm done with boring you.

I have just emailed the 2nd edition of my newsletter with a special treat for all subscribers. I hope you like it.

Finally, my CT and I have choosen the winner of our First Official Layout Challenge.
And the winner is...


Ruth with this fantastic layout.




Please leave Ruth some love on her blog (image is clickable).


2nd runner up is aneczkaw with this awesome layout.




Please leave her some love as well (image is clickable).


Ruth and aneczkaw please email me at janine@foxydesigns.biz to claim your prizes.




2 Kommentare:

Ruth said...

Hi Janice...Wow:) I'm so glad to be the winner!!! really surprise me:) btw,I've send u an email..!!!
ThanksSs!

AneczkaW said...

Thank you :-)

Post a Comment