Sunday Pretty Sunday!

Oh dear it's Sunday again. What does that mean? Tomorrow is Monday and it's back to work. Yikes!!! Well it's still Sunday so let's focus on that. Tonight is the grand finale of the Euro Soccer Cup. Germany will play against Spain and I really hope that our guys will bring the Cup home. It's about time! I'm usually not a big soccer fan but when it comes to World Cups and Euro Cups you can count me in. LOL! Actually when Germany hosted the World Cup in 2006 I was a volunteer at the Berlin Olympic Stadium. That was fun and something I don't want to miss.

Alright I have a few announcements to make:
First of all the next round of One Piece A Day starts tomorrow June 30.



Visit this thread now to sign up!!! Hurry because there's only a few hours left.

This upcoming Friday (July 4) I am starting my new blog challenge. Get your creative juices flowing because this is going to be fun! Of course you can win lots of prizes!
Are you up for the challenge??? Say yes!!!

Here is a layout I recently did using my new kit Just The 2 Of Us:



You can check out my newest products here on my blog on the right side or at my Boutique at Divine Digital.

Photobucket

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment