Friday Feature & Freebie!

Happy 4th of July to all Americans and happy Friday to the rest of us.
I'd like to thank you all for your sweet comments on my last freebie. Glad you liked it. I love to see what you do with them so send me those links.

I am going to start a few fun things here on my blog. Starting today with Friday Feature.
Every Friday I will feature one of my products for one week with a special price.
This week's Friday Feature is my latest kit Just The Two Of Us:



Want to scrap about that special someone in your life?
The man of your dreams, your child or even your pet.
Then this kit is perfect for you.

Grab this kit for only $ 2.95. One week only!

My Divine Boutique

Next it's time for Friday's Freebie:
2 papers and a frame. Enjoy!


Click on image to start downloading.

Please don't forget to leave some lovin'.

Photobucket

6 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Pretty. Thank you!

Unknown said...

You have some great stuff! Maybe I'll apply for your CT! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!
Blue

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. I am working on a baby girl album and have an alpha set that matches this pink page perfectly. I appreciate your generosity. :-)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't pass up the grab bags! I have been doing so good as my hubby asked me to take a break from spending money, but I couldn't resist anymore!

Anonymous said...

Pretty colored papers and I love frames!! Thank you!

Post a Comment