News from FoxyDesigns!

Yes the first assignment for Funky Playgrounds Teacher's Pet has been uploaded. Wow what a hazzle. I did a stupid mistake in my preview and had to re-zip and upload everything again.



You can grab the kit and the stuff from all the wonderful designers at the FDP gallery. Make sure you sign up for the newsletter to get the password to download all those wonderful goodies.

But don't forget to leave me some love.

Get to the fun HERE and HERE!

Our 3rd round of One Piece A Day is over now and our fantastic participants have created fabulous quickpages for you:

Grab their goodies now!

Terebinthtree

tessthescrapper

angmag55

If you download. Please don't forget to leave some love.

Also I have decided to open my own little forum. Not only for my CT members but also for everyone who enjoys FoxyDesigns.

Sign up here!
I really hope to see you all there!

Photobucket

1 Kommentare:

Bianca - ProjectB said...

Hey, so you're a teachers pet too? LOL, so am I (my kit is called KissMe, with the froggie).
Good luck to both of us then!

Post a Comment