Friday's Feature & Freebie & Grab Bag Sale!

Happy Friday everyone!
Thank you all so much for your comments on my last freebie. And of course it's Friday so I will spoil you with another freebie. But more about that later.

Just one more week of work for me and then I'm getting a few days off again. Yay for me!
I really need to talk to my boss about my contract. I need to know if it gets renewed or not. I can tell you it's really nerve wrecking not to know what will happen after September 1st.

My latest CT Call has ended and I have added 2 lovely ladies to my CT: Jolene & Bobbie!!!
If anyone is interested in a guest spot for the upcoming months just email me at janine@foxydesigns:biz

Currently I am having my first Grab Bag Sale. This one is a little bit different though:
(All images are clickable)





Pick your favorite FoxyDesigns prodcts with either the Commercial Use or the Personal Use version.
Get to know me better! You definitely can't go wrong with this deal!

This week's Friday's Feature are my Photo Key Chains. Grab them for only $2.95 until Thursday July 17.



And finally here's this week's freebie:

You get 6 funky papers and as a bonus a flower border overlay. Add some color, change opacity and blending to make the overlay fit your style.


Click on image to download.

Special: Anyone who sends me a layout using any of my products by Thursday July 17 will be entered into a drawing to win some great prizes:

1. prize: Guest CT spot for July/ August
2. prize: A 5$ Gift Certificate
3. prize: A 2$ Gift Certificate

Email your layouts to janine@foxydesigns.biz

Photobucket

17 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the funky papers (love the colors) and the great flower overlay. Very much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

I am such a paper addict! Thank you...

Anonymous said...

Love these papers. Thanks so much:)
Blue

Anonymous said...

Very cute, love the swirls. Thank you =)

Suz :) said...

Woohoo!!... I grabbed your “Scrumptious” freebie for myself today and gave you some...♥Link Love♥...! I’m so glad you are one of “my peeps”!!!!
Suz

Johanna said...

Thank you. I love the floral.

Ruth said...

Thanks for sharing :) great colour of papers!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Thanks for the papers, the colors are so lovely and rich!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for these beautiful papers and that flower overlay is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing.

Donna Rafferty said...

Thank you so much - I love the papers and the flower - I hope your days off are enjoyable!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the freebie :)

Ruth said...

Hi Janice!

Thanks for sharing...this is so sweets colour papers... love it very much! I'll send u my LO! check it out yours mail box!!! WoohooOo...!

Anonymous said...

thanks very much

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous papers and I love the flower border overlay!! Thanks very much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for your wonderful freebie!

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for your freebie
cathy from Paris France

Post a Comment