All NEW! Thank God It's Friday!

Yes finally! Friday is here! And my Friday has a new name TGIF {Thank God It's Friday}!!!



Visit my blog every Friday for Featured Products, Challenges & Games as well as Fabulous Freebies!

Next week I'm off work...yay. I can't wait to spend some quality time with my boyfriend and visit family and friends. It's also my brother's 21st birthday on Monday so I'm also looking forward to that.

I have also been pretty busy this week. I have a new kit for you: It's All About Me!
As well as 3 new designer resources!



This week's Friday Feature is my new kit It's All About Me.
Grab it for only $2.95!



Check out what my lovely CT created with the kit:



And here's your freebie for this week:
A paper frame & 2 paper hearts that I made using elements from my Just The 2 Of Us kit.


Click on image to download.

Please don't forget to leave some love!


Photobucket

2 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Wow ... thanks a bunch !

Post a Comment