TGIF a tad bit late!

It's already Sunday so I'm a tad bit late with my TGIF. I have been so busy this weekend. And I only found time to post now.

Since I am taking part in the FDP's Teacher's Pet there will be no freebies here on my blog.But as long as I'm in the contest you will get all the goodies that I create as a Teacher's Pet for FREE at the FDP gallery. Just subscribe to their newsletter to get the password to unzip the freebies.

This week's feature is my newest kit Sweet Dreams which was part of my Grab Bag 02.



The kit includes:
12 papers in .jpg format
1 Hanging Sky
1 Star border
1 Dream border
4 glitter borders
2 frames (with & without shadow)
4 ribbons with stitching
3 glitter wordarts
3 glitter clouds
6 tags
3 stars
1 moon
4 buttons
4 flowers

Grab it for only $2! For a limited time only!

Onto some other NEWS:

There's a new forum for store owners, designers & scrappers that want to find out about the newest & hottest things in digiland. Free advertising opportunities!!!

Join Digital Scrap News today!

Photobucket

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment