Adverting Templates & Still No New Job!

So there's nothing new on the job front. I totally screwed up at my last interview. I don't have heard anything bet yet but I know that I didn't do very well. I have a really bad feeling.

Ronny has been out of work for quite a while now. I really hope that he will find something soon as well. This one bedroom apartment is really getting small. I need an office!!!

I had a card in the mail from one of my oldest friends yesterday. Actually we are 3 girls. We've known each other since 1st grade. We graduated from high school and then everyone went to different universities. However, we always managed to get together at least 3 times a year.
I love my girls!


Image is clickable!

Since so many designers requested ad templates and since I am "the AD person" LOL I decided to work on a set of templates.
It includes 05 templates in .psd and .tif format in different sizes.
There are on sale for a limited time only! So hurry!

By the way, I'm having some great news which I will share with you on April 1st (No, it's not a joke LOL).

Janine

2 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your job! Keep the good spirit up, and in the time being you create something nice, not?

GRTZ

Angel's Imaginations said...

Hopefully, you'll get the new job that you want, soon, and Ronny will, too. Keep the faith.
Do you have any idea what has happened to Divine Digital? The site has been down all day and evening. :(
Angel/imangel
imangel2yall@gmail.com

Post a Comment