Match Me Sale - This Weekend!

Oh what a week at work. After several weeks of quietness and only little work we are about to get swamped with new projects. I'll be in and out of town all through next. I got my own little project working with young adults between 20 and 25 and I am also part of a few other projects. Busy like a bee!
I had some bad news in the mail yesterday. Remember when I traveled all across Germany for one interview on the 13th? Well I didn't get the job. :-(
This whole job hunt is getting really frustrating. But I will keep my head high because eventually everything will turn out right...at least that's what I hope!

I ordered my birthday present on Tuesday and it arrived today...a medium Bamboo Fun. I love the pen already I just need to get used to it a little bit more. I need a bigger desk, too!!!

Now let's get into some fun stuff:

This weekend it's Divine's MATCH ME SALE



Spend $3 or more in my store and get a return shopping coupon*
for my store in the EXACT same amount of your purchase FREE!
* Coupons are send after your purchase & are good for MY store only! Coupons good through 3/31/09.

Do you want this for free?



The check out the Divine forum for a fun challenge!

Janine

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment