FREE February Desktop Wallpaper!

I hope you are all enjoying the Blog Train so far. This is so much fun!
Thank you all for your lovely comments.

Yeah, only one more day of work. I am off on Friday and probably all of next week too!
I really hope I am getting a few calls so I can do some job interviews. Would be perfect timing.
I haven't heard anything yet! I feel like I'm hanging in the air somewhere.
Work is really cool as my boss is on vacation right now. Do you also feel less stressed when your boss is out of town?

This weekend (Feb 6-8) it is the monthly grab bag sale at Divine Digital and boy mine's going to be huge! I have a whole new collection for you!

If you want a sneek peak head on over to my forum and grab this FREE February desktop wallpaper made using items from the collection:



Don't forget to leave some l.o.v.e.!

Janine

P.S. I also have posted a NEW challenge. Want to win a $10 gift certificate? Then check out my forum!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment