January Lottery Winner!

Happy Sunday!
It has been a quite weekend!
Ronny and I didn't do much but relaxing. I am looking forward to another week off from work.
I'm really hoping that when I return to work on Feb 16 that things are back on track and we finally get to start working on our project.

Enough of my ramblings.
So you are enjoying the February Blog Train, right?
Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I love reading them.

If you want to win a $10 gift certificate to my store then check out my forum for a fun challenge this month!

Alright, lets get to the winner of my January Lottery!
The prize was a gorgeous blog makeover with my Blogger Chic All Things New!



Here is the lucky ticket:


And it belongs to Hilke!!!
Congratulations! I will be emailing you shortly with the details.

Janine

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment