Happy Birthday FoxyDesigns!

For the first time in our 3 year relationship Ronny got me something for Valentine's Day.
It's not that he didn't give me anything, it's more that I didn't want anything.
But this year it's different: I wanted something!



Aren't they gorgeous?
I love him oh yes I do!

Alright, enough of my love for Ronny here's something even more fun.
If you missed yesterday's Dollar Day @ Divine, I have another sale for you.



One year ago I opened my blog store and
officially started selling my designs.

Come and celebrate my one year anniversary
as a designer and receive
50% OFF a minimum order of $5.
Discount will show after checkout.

Important:
Designer Services, Collections & Collabs are excluded!
Coupons are disabled!


FoxyDesigns Exclusively @ Divine Digital

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment