Dollar Day @ Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
I made it back at 6pm yesterday after traveling through Germany for a day.
I left my hometown Brandenburg at 11pm Thursday night and was in Gelsenkirchen at 5.30am.
I found the place where my interview was taking place and still had 2 hours time. So I had a coffee at a lovely café and read the newspaper to be updated on the latest news.
Then it was time for the interview. Oh boy was I excited! Did I tell you that it was Friday 13th?
There were only 2 of us instead of 3 which is good for us I think. The two women that interviewed me were pretty impressed that I traveled so far for a job interview. Hey a woman's gotta do what a woman has to do, right?
I finished my interview at 11am so I took a train earlier.
I don't know how I did. I don't think I did too well. So we'll see if I get a call next week or not.

Anyway, it's Valentine's Day and I got some nice roses from my boyfriend. Thank you darling!

It's not only Valentine's Day but also Dollar Day at Divine Digital.
You can get everything in my store for ONE DOLLAR for one day only!!!
Designer Services, Collections & Collabs are excluded from this sale.
Note: Coupons are disabled for this sale!



Janine

1 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Janine, I hope you'll get THE call next week! Exciting ;)
Off to shop now!! :D

Post a Comment