Divine Digital's Download-A-Day - May 21st

Yes it has been posted. Check out http://www.divinedigital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10657
to grab your part today as it is only available for 24 hours.
Other news!
Digital Scrap News is about to hit the digi shelves.
Subscribe today to get the first issue delivered to your email account on May 31st!

Designers and store owner check out my post @ DST to find out how you can get a FREE spot in the 1st issue!

And last but not least: It's Divine Digital's Facebook Block Party!



Save 25% on all my products.
Only May 16-31!
Discount shows in your cart!
*Designer Services, Collabs and Collections are excluded!

Janine

5 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the download - the papers are lovely - Dawn (uk)

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this kit - thank you! - Dawn (uk)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your hard work on the download-a-day kit. It has built into a beautiful kit!

Why am I the only one posting?? Is it wrong to leave a comment here - sorry - I'm new to this and I am not a member of the forum so I can't post there. Thanks anyway! Dawn (uk)

Janine said...

Thank you so much Dawn!
It is definitely not wrong to post here!
I love reading your comments!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janine - just downloaded the final part and wanted to thank you for the card. Your work is beautiful and I shall endeavour to do it justice when creating with it! - Dawn (uk)

(if you are in touch with the other ladies could you ask them to consider allowing "anonymous" posts on their blogs - otherwise it is hard for those of us without a net identity to leave thanks and their work was lovely too!)

Post a Comment