Divine Digital's Download-A-Day & New Store

So I signed the contract with the new company and will start working there June 2nd.
If all goes well that is. I have another interview on Wednesday (cross your fingers for me).
So it all go into another direction who knows.

I am currently part of Divine Digital's Download-A-Day with Royanna & Cyndi from May 16-31. If you want to grab my part today check out the DD forum right here:
http://www.divinedigital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10590

Here's the preview:

If you want to grab all my other pieces check back May 21, 24, 27, 30 and join us on May 31 for our SPECIAL HYBRID DAY!!!

Have you heard the news already?
A brand new store is going to open soon!
DIGITAL SCRAP INK

If you are looking for a new store to call a home then all designers and scrappers are welcome to apply.
Send your applications to calls@digitalscrapink.com





Janine

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment