Bella Rustica – July 20th

I can’t believe it’s Monday again! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I spent my weekend at the hospital visiting Ronny most of the time. He is doing really great. Still sitting in a wheelchair because he’s not allowed to walk on his own yet. He is able to stand up and walk a few steps though. He’s not having any pain as well which is great! He might get released on Wednesday because he is progressing so well. I can’t wait to have him back home with me!!!

Onto the more important stuff. Grab my part of Bella Rustica today! Available at Divine Digital exclusively!

foxydesigns_july09dadb_bellarustica_day20

And don’t forget to grab today’s part of the FREE matching alpha!

foxydesigns_bellarustica_alpha02_20

Download

Have a great week and see you on Thursday!

Janine

6 Kommentare:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

P. Lea said...

thanks for the free alpha ;)

geezee said...

Thank you. I love this kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! - Dawn (UK)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful matching alpha!

Anonymous said...

I just love this kit it reminds me of my favorite movie Under The Tuscan Sun.Thank you for giving it to us and Thank you for your art.
Heidismiles

Post a Comment