Download A Day - Coming to Divine Digital – July 16th

[UPDATE ON RONNY] He is okay and looking so much better today. The surgery took a little longer than expected. This drove me nuts so I got sent home from work because I was so worried that I couldn’t stop crying. When I got home I called the hospital and they told me that they were done with his surgery. As you can image I drove to the hospital right away to see him. I was there for only 10 minutes because it was so hot in his room that I started to feel sick. It could have been Ronny’s face, too! It was a bit swolen because he had been laying on his face for 7 hours. Today he was looking so much better!

I have teamed up with Royanna and Cyndi again for another beautiful Download A Day kit. Collect BELLA RUSTICA each day from July 16 – 31.

Only at Divine Digital!

animated600-14

Grab my parts on July 17, 20, 23, 26 & 29!

We will also have a coordinating Commercial Grab Bag as well as Quickpages!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment